Our dedicated support network of services is geared to help you.
It is our aim that you get the most out of your studies and have a rewarding and memorable experience.
Click on the title below to to find more information about the services we can offer you:
- Advice & Student Finances - are here to support your welfare and well-being, offering a friendly face and a safe place to visit.
- Counselling - our service provides professional counselling to individual students free of charge.
- Careers - all campuses have professionally qualified careers advisers on site.
- Disability & SpLD Support - our support team can advise you, from the time you make your first application to the completion of your course.
- English for Academic Purposes - each campus has an EAP tutor who gives free classes and tutorials where you can get advice about the academic language in your written and spoken work.
- International Students - we have a dedicated team of International Student Advisors at the University. They are here to help with any problems or queries from students who come from outside the UK.
- Study Advice - team of specialist tutors who provide academic guidance and bespoke study advice to all students.
- Research Support & Discovery - research is an essential part of your academic and creative work and Librarians provide guidance on navigating digital and print resources and managing the wealth of information effectively. They demonstrate specialist knowledge of resources within your subject area and deliver workshops and tutorials on research skills and how to evaluate and use the information you find.
For further information on the full range of services available to you visit our dedicated Library & Student Services web pages or view the video: