1 year full-time or 2 years part-time
MA Fashion is designed for those with a desire to challenge and expand the established discipline of fashion and meets the changing demands of contemporary design culture and the fashion industry.
Throughout the course you combine technical expertise with conceptual thinking, learning through a variety of media and considering both the creative core and the progressive peripheries of fashion.
Mehrara Molavi, MA Fashion, UCA Rochester
Olga Vorobjova, MA Fashion, UCA Rochester
Aditi Bhalearo, MA Fashion, UCA Rochester
Antonia Senneca, MA Fashion, UCA Rochester
Chia-Chin Chung, MA Fashion, UCA Rochester
Garima Geetika, MA Fashion, UCA Rochester
Kanika Kapoor, MA Fashion, UCA Rochester
Key study topics include:
- Develop and refine your project proposal through a series of practical and written assignments.
- Research and develop your major project.
- Seminar series and study trips support the contextualisation of research and introduces you to new materials, methods and ideas.
- Realise and publish your major project, which can take the form of a designed fashion collection, branding publication, marketing report or academic dissertation.
- You are challenged to identify your target audience and to situate your final project in the real world of creative development and competition.