1 year full-time or 2 years part-time
On MA Architecture at UCA Canterbury you gain a comprehensive understanding of architecture through sustained engagement with creativity activity.
The course is underpinned by a core taught programme that helps you to develop a wide range of skills and strategies, including research method skills and critical theories.
Key study topics include:
- A core programme of lectures and seminars
- You begin to test out your project through a series of short design projects
- Presentation of your project proposal
- Focus on the development of your personal project, which may be specialist or interdisciplinary
- Your project should extend the boundaries of your understanding for your chosen area through an exploration of methods, techniques, concepts and themes
- Complete and exhibit your final project
- Working with practising professionals, you identify future audiences for your ideas and prepare for the next stage of your career.
There are three, full fee scholarships available to students starting this course in September 2013, please see the Creative Scholarship pages for more details about the scholarships and how to apply.