1 year full-time or 2 years part-time
The MA course in Animation at UCA Farnham has strong interdisciplinary approach to the animated form in traditional 2D and 3D stop motion animation.
The masters course in animation encourages the use of digital and new media practices including CGI, Flash, visual FX (after-effects) and experimental approaches to moving image.
You develop your animation project using narrative/non-narrative practices and/or animated documentaries grounded in visual and animation theory.
Marina Koleva, MA Animation, UCA Farnham
Yi Hsin Chen, MA Animation, UCA Farnham
Yi Hsin Chen , MA Animation, UCA Farnham
Jonathan Hunt, MA Animation, UCA Farnham
Xiqian Zhou, MA Animation, UCA Farnham
Key study topics include:
- Develop new skills
- Research, communication and presentation methods
- Develop proposed line of research
- Develop your project, extending your initial ideas
- Work experience
- Exposition of central ideas and concepts developed throughout the course
- Resolve project as practice-based work or produce a dissertation or a combination of both.
Get in touch
The Course Leader is available to discuss any questions you have. Get in touch with them directly by clicking here.