Why study in the UK?
The UK is internationally renowned as the place to study art and design and leads the world in creativity and innovation.
If you aspire to develop your own artistic practice and establish a successful career in the creative industries , there is no better foundation than a creative arts education in the UK.
Here are just a few of the reasons why studying for your creative arts education in the UK could be best decision you ever make.
- Art and design students in the UK are encouraged to take an experimental and analytical approach to their work and to develop a critical and open-minded view. This way of thinking produces some of the most unique and highly employable graduates in the world.
- Young British artists and designers are at the forefront of the world's creative industries and are constantly creating new ideas that are challenging, individual and expressive.
- Be inspired and informed by the art, architecture and history of the UK and nearby European cities.
- The UK is a diverse and exciting place to live which will influence your artistic practice in many ways.
- The creative industries in the UK are expanding at twice the rate of the rest of the economy which means a wealth of opportunities exist during your studies and after graduation.
For more information, download our international student guide.